Monday, June 17, 2013

Jasmine Lee // Week 1 Assignment

Hi everyone,
After much twiddling with my pen, I finally decided to do one of my favorite childhood book series: CS Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia! (woohoo!)

Okay so I started some thumbnails for the Professor's house from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. This is the place where the main characters (Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy) were sent away to because of air-raids in London during WWII.

I'll post again soon when I sketch some more!


1 comment:

  1. These look great Jasmine. You have great skill with a pen and solid compositions. Maybe consider including points of interest in your bg. Besides being usual English buildings, consider what makes this a unique location. Please bring all reference with you to class.

    ReplyDelete